Location
2025 Meadowview Pkwy., Suite 200
Kingsport, TN 37660
423-247-5137

What Makes us Unique

Individualized Attention from Our Doctors

We take pride in providing you with customized orthodontic care tailored to meet your individual needs and desires. We guarantee that your orthodontist will fully discuss your treatment options, supervise your treatment during each office visit and be available to answer any questions you may have concerning your treatment.

More than 40 Years of Combined Experience

Dr. DeBow and Dr. Harville have over 40 years of combined experience in orthodontics. Together, with their level of expertise and the use of the latest techniques in orthodontics, we are confident you will be more than satisfied with the level of care you receive from us.

Personalized Attention from Office Staff

At our office you are more than a patient – you are family! Our highly-skilled, professional team is eager to assist you whether it is over the phone or in our office. Approximately 95% of all phone calls during business hours are answered quickly by a real person – not a voice menu. And the other 5% of calls that go to voicemail will be answered quickly.

Clear Communication

We promise to speak candidly with you about your treatment options and the cost of braces prior to placing your braces so you can make a well-informed decision that works best for you. You can rest assured that you will remain informed of you or your child’s progress throughout the entire treatment time.

Convenient and Efficient Appointments

We value your time and strive to keep our schedule on track so you don’t have to wait long for your appointment. Our doctors and staff are so efficient that most office visits are 30 minutes or less so you can return to your normal daily routine as quickly as possible.

State-of-the-art Technology

We utilize the most advanced technology available to ensure you receive optimum results. As mentioned before, we will keep you thoroughly informed of all treatment options available to help you make the most informed decision.

^